The Elm Grove Junior Guild is a community of women committed to the education, wellness and protection of women and children within and beyond our community. Our commitment takes the form of service, awareness and financial support.
Funds raised through our annual auction, The Tree of Giving Gala, are granted not only women and children organizations but also to our own community, the Village of Elm Grove. Outside of the Village of Elm Grove, we specifically look to support 501(c)(3) nonprofits that serve in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. We are particularly interested in supporting the protection, education and wellness of women and children non-profit organizations.
Thank you for your interest in the Elm Grove Junior Guild Grant Program. Please read the instructions below before you begin the application process. Doing so will help you present a strong proposal and avoid any unnecessary delays in the completion and consideration of your application.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING GRANT REQUESTS
- The Elm Grove Junior Guild is accepting grant applications September 15-November 1, 2016. Finalists will be selected in early January and organizations being considered for support will be asked to make a presentation at our general meeting on Tuesday, February 7, 2017.
- The application has three sections; please complete each one fully.
- You are welcome to include flyers or other publicity materials with your application.
- If you have received a grant from the Elm Grove Junior Guild in 2016, you must complete the appendix Grant Recipient Follow Up Report.
- Please mail all completed grant applications to:
Elm Grove Junior Guild
P.O. Box 343
Elm Grove, WI, 53122.
For specific questions about this application, please email email@example.com.